Saturday, November 06, 2004

  Yhes

Some people might be wanting to know if I have made a spelling mistake in the title of this post or if I have a joint "y" and "h" key... but alas, I have made no error, I purposely spelt it "yhes".

"Yhes" began when a group of friends and myself were looking at different Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboards. We were merely experimenting with the different sounds that you can produce, when upon closer inspection... we discovered to our enjoyment... that it was possible... no plausible... to take the word "yes", add an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent to it for it to become... yhes!

This is by far, the single greatest quote in the history of Arnold Schwarzenegger (and company)... and I wish that all who read this blog may understand, and utilize this new four letter word. Do not, however, use the word without having heard it from a trained professional, such as myself. Alternatively you could try to hear it from the man himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Here's a link to the soundboards, enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home